Thursday, November 22, 2012

Pointing the Way

We had a great Thanksgiving get-together with our extended family of long time friends. Amazingly, I didn't over-eat, and I didn't over-stress that Apple still hasn't returned my computer, and has probably ruined my credibility with clients.

I'm thankful for a great many things, including all of you for being such nice cyber-folk.

I'm still having to rely on my iPad to supply me with "pictorials" to post. This is a sweet little guy hanging in the hallway, pointing the way to the studio water closet. I got him from a thrift store for a hard-earned 99 pennies.


2 comments:

Sim said...

So cute! :)

Annie said...

He has great character, and you wonder what he is saying. I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving. The high quality of your work will alleviate any credibility issues due to the delays which have been out of your control... I hope the rest of the weekend goes smoothly for you...