Sunday, October 11, 2009

Gonna Toot Li'l' Morvin

Another week has flown by, being Sunday, Kelly Sunday again. It almost wasn't, as my super duper computer of the last 5 years bit the dust with horrible optical/visual impairments, just like that, over night. Fortunately I was able to get an even more super duper replacement, but the reinstallation and transfer issues were a bit rough. But I made it in time to get this Pogo strip from 45 years ago today posted for your Kelly habit.

There will be no new posts for a couple of days, but I'll be back with some cool stuff midweekish. Ta.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you never lost the Sunday pages of years ago. Hope it did not interupt the new blog. charlie

Thomas Haller Buchanan said...

Charlie, no, I didn't lose any files from the old computer, plus I back everything up continuously. But the thing that keeps me from jumping right into the new 'blog is time. Time is so precious, yet so spoken for and fleeting. I want to organize my thoughts and images for Kelly stuff so that it might emerge as a pattern, rather than a hodge podge. Yet perhaps time will prevent me from even that humble goal.

I am so pressured for time that each post is delivered just moments after the task of scanning and cleaning that particular strip.

But I'm happy to report there are many many Sunday strips yet to come. Even the ordinary ones are special, but there many extra special ones as well.

Just so you know, I will continue the Pogo Sundays here until I begin the new Kelly 'blog and then I will be taking them over there, but detaching the idea of the '45 years ago today' theme.